Wednesday, August 6, 2014

WESTERN TRAIL BLAZER New Releases


Troy D. Smith

We have several treats for you this month at Western Trail Blazer. In addition to our new novels and short stories, we have a special anthology edited by Jeremy L. C. Jones called Fathers, featuring three stories each by Wayne Dundee, John Duncklee, John Nesbitt, and Troy D. Smith. We also have a short story collection by Phil Dunlap, Diablo Smith, and four ebook singles that are previews of the collection Tie One to That! by Lynn Veach Sadler, due out later this month.

You won't want to miss any of them.

I've also tagged on a couple of new releases from our sister imprint, Windigo Books, for those who like their fiction on the eerie side.







































































AND FROM OUR HORROR IMPRINT...










And we have even more exciting things around the corner!











6 comments:

  1. Looks like you have some fantasticly good stuff here, and me already so far behind in my reading. Good work, Troy. Good authors too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, Congratulations, Troy--there is a ton of great reading here and lots of variety. You know what I need? About a year to just do nothing but read. Wouldn't that be great? Lots of good stuff here!
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an amazing line up of stories. Each and everyone sounds like a winner. Thanks to all the authors, now to find the time...thank goodness winter will be here shortly. Doris

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very impressive line-up!! And I love the covers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Incredibly impressive! Takes months and sometimes much longer, just to edit one book.

    Charlie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Noormally I do not learn post on blogs, however I would
    like to say that this write-up very compelled me tto try
    and ddo so! Your writing taste has been amazed me.
    Thank you, quite great post.

    Feel free to sjrf to my blog ... psn code generator

    ReplyDelete