Friday, August 7, 2020

RICHARD PROSCH'S SIX-GUN JUSTICE INTERVIEW WITH CHERYL PIERSON! by Cheryl Pierson

I did something so fun a couple of weeks back! Richard Prosch invited me to be interviewed for a podcast--my first! Six-Gun Justice is a fun site created by Richard Prosch and Paul Bishop, and there are all kinds of interviews they've done with western writers over the past several months Here's the link to mine, but while you're there, poke around and see who else you might find on the links of interviewees! You're bound to find a bunch of friends there, for sure! https://www.sixgunjustice.com/2020/07/six-gun-justice-conversationscheryl.html

8 comments:

  1. Cheryl,

    I listened to your podcast, and I really enjoyed it. I haven't listened to others, yet, but it's on my 'to listen' list. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kaye! Rich is a great interviewer, and I really love that he researches his guests well and asks questions that are pertinent to them rather than just asking questions off a boilerplate list. These interviews are not all that long and are really interesting to hear! I'm glad you tuned in--thanks for letting me know!

      Delete
  2. Great interview!! Glad to see podcasts getting used more. Loved it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Deborah! I'm so glad you gave it a listen! I am just getting the hang of listening to podcasts, they are such a new thing, but I love it because I can turn it on and listen as I do mindless tasks, like cleaning my office, etc. LOL Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Love this interview. Rich is a wonderful person, and these podcast are so enjoyable and educational. Doris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doris, I'm working my way through them. Mary Connealy and I blog together over at Petticoats & Pistols and I had no idea she and Rich had known each other for years, nor did she know that about me--so I was so glad to hear her podcast--I learned a lot! And it was the first time I'd ever heard her voice. Another great thing about podcasts--putting voices with people's faces! Thanks so much for giving it a listen and for stopping by here!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you, David! Rich is an awesome host! I've been going over and listening to some of the other people who've been interviewed, too. Thanks so much for stopping by!

      Delete