Sunday, January 19, 2014

Tales from Indian Country


Troy D. Smith

A few months ago in this space I talked about the Standing Stone American Indian Cultural Center in Monterey, Tennessee, and their efforts to fund a building. In pursuit of that goal, I decided to put together an anthology of short stories with American Indian points of view, and asked several writers to donate a work for that volume.

Now it's out there. It's available in paperback, and should be up on kindle by the time many of you read this, with other platforms coming within the next few days. All net royalties will be donated to the Center.

It's called TALES FROM INDIAN COUNTRY- you can buy it HERE in paperback, for $12, and EBOOKS are available for $3.99.



Here's our line-up:

Win Blevins
Rod Miller
Cheryl Pierson
Wayne D. Dundee
Pamela Rentz
Christopher Reynaga
Troy D. Smith

Not only is it a good cause... there are some darn good stories in here. Check it out.

5 comments:

  1. I love that you all are giving readers great stories, but giving a gift to something so important. Thank you. Doris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Troy, I am so thrilled to be a part of this anthology! I can't wait to get a copy and read all the stories -- lots of good authors, so I know the stories are going to be great, and I'm very proud to be able to help in some small way with this project.
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great idea, a good anthology, and a great cause.

    Charlie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kudos to all the authors who contributed. This is gonna be good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I, too, am honored to have been asked to participate in this anthology and am looking forward, as a reader, to explore the other stories that I haven't already read. Most of all, I'm proud to contribute in some small way to the cause.

    ReplyDelete